Environmental and Sustainability Policy Statement
LHC, and its regional business units, are committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
LHC acknowledges that our own operations have an environmental impact, in addition to the wider impact of the projects that are delivered via our frameworks and DPS’.
- Implement and promote an Environmental and Sustainability Strategy for LHC, and its regional business units.
- Work to reduce the greenhouse gas emissions generated through our operations and mitigate the remaining emissions.
- Work with our appointed companies to achieve net zero by understanding and reducing the environmental impact of projects delivered, including carbon footprints, energy efficiency, and waste management.
- Develop our knowledge and understanding of the environmental standards that our clients want to achieve and take the necessary actions to meet them.
- Develop a set of value-based outcomes and KPIs to monitor and evaluate our progress.
- Ensure all staff within the LHC Group engage with external training to develop knowledge and expertise within this area.