Whole House Refurbishment & Associated Works (CAN)
Public sector procurement specialist WPA has published the Contract Award Notice for its Whole House Refurbishment & Associated Works (WH2) Framework Agreement.
The framework allows clients to select specialist contractors for kitchens and bathrooms, landscaping, electrical works and painting and decorating or larger contractors to undertake multi-disciplinary work.
The duration of the Framework Agreement will be for a period of 4 years commencing on 2nd March 2020 and is split into 12 regional lots for Wales.
The appointed companies are (listed in alphabetical order):
- AYM Services Limited
- CLC Contractors Ltd
- D R Jones Yeovil Ltd
- Ian Williams Limited
- Jefferies Limited
- M&Y Maintenance and Construction Ltd
- Mi-space (UK) Limited
- NKS Contracts (Central) Limited
- Novus Property Solutions Limited
- OpenView Security Solutions Limited
- Property Building Maintenance (Wales) ltd
- Sustainable Building Services (UK) Ltd
- Thomas CMS Holdings Ltd
- Truline Construction & Interior Services Ltd
- United Living (South) Limited
- Wates Construction